Fabulous Friends!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Ahhh Friday!  What a great day!  Plus, the sun is shining AND  we get to change those pesky clocks and gain an hour of daylight this weekend!  Very good things in my book.  Ya know what else is good?  Waking up, checking your email and finding that a friend wrote a fantastic recommendation on your LinkedIn Profile!

Now, I am not as good with words as my dear friend is but when I say she is fabulous I absolutely mean it!  Stephanie Longo is a sweet, beautiful and talented lady!  She just had a great book published about Dunmore Pennsylvania (available for purchase on her online portfolio) and you can keep up with all of her great work by following her on Twitter!

She also wrote "Italians of Northeastern Pennsylvania", also available on her portfolio!

Stephanie and I have chit-chatted about a possible collaboration for a project but you will just have to wait and see how that works out!  In the mean time, check out her book and learn some great history about Pennsylvania!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.