Rub a Dub Dub

Monday, January 16, 2012

I have been using Tea Tree oil soaps for quite awhile now.  I have very sensitive skin and have what is called Tinea Versicolor.   Through lots of research I discovered that Tea Tree Oil works wonders on this skin condition so I started buying all natural and organic soaps.  *Ahem* Tea tree oil contains consituents called terpenoids, which have been found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. Now that you think I am super smart, let's continue!


 
Honeyrun Farm soaps are available on Etsy!

What is my biggest complaint about using bar soap instead of liquid soap and a fun poof?  Well, since you asked I have two complaints! One - That bugger is slippery! And two - Not enough suds!  My solution - Crochet a soap saver!









 I looked around at a few patterns and then just used one as a guideline, tweaking and changing as I went along!  The hardest part for me was my tangled skein of yarn! It was worked in rounds, super easy and quick!
Now I have a washcloth and soap holder in one!  More suds, no more dropping the soap every time I try to reach the middle of my back and I don't waste anything.  *Notice the little extra from a dwindling bar in with the new bar!*  I can't wait to make more to sell!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.