Think Spring!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Here in good ol' NEPA (North Eastern Pennsylvania to you non-locals) Spring is taking it's sweet time getting here.  But that doesn't mean we can't think about it and start developing ideas for what you are going to plant and where you are going to plant it! I wasn't looking for this, but StumbleUpon took me there and I LOVE this!  The site ApartmentTherapy is dedicated to helping people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy and they offer up all kinds of great ideas, and despite the name of the site you don't need to be living in an apartment to utilize them! This idea for DIY Outdoor Planters is so neat that I am wondering if I can possibly alter it a smidge to place a smaller version on the side of my porch!  I buy starter plants from the One Spot at Target all the time so I have plenty of little plants ready to go!  Now if Mother Nature would stop sending us snow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.