Check These Out!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It is a very rainy day here in NEPA.  Although a perfect day to stay inside and crochet, it's also a good day to be lazy and relax.  Work has been so stressful that I am leaning towards the latter, until I get bored! 

So far this morning I have checked up on my Facebook games & cruised the sales on The Mini Social (check it out if you have kids or know someone with one on the way).  I also stopped over to Mattyvision to see whats new. I DREAM BIG! 

After scanning what I have saved in my favorites I came across a friends site for catering, so contact Davene if you are in need of some good food for an event! I'm hungry now after looking over the menu items! And then Kupcake Killer can bring the desserts! I think I need to get some breakfast! HA

With nothing left to do on the computer for now, I am going to go bug my boyfriend and my puppy.

What are YOU up to today??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.