Busy Busy Bees

Sunday, May 1, 2011

 What a weekend!  No one can call us couch potatoes, that's for sure!  Saturday morning my boyfriend and I headed to Lake Scranton for a walk.  Felt good to get some fresh air and some exercise.  Ricketts Glen is next on our adventure list!
 This morning I sorted through some of my craft supplies and found the pieces for my "Message Boards."  All you need is some Scrabble tiles, a sheet of magnets and old cookie sheet!  I cut up the magnets (no need to be perfect here) and Ta Da.  A handy dandy message board that you can hang up anywhere.  You can always find Scrabble games at yards sales for cheap.  And it takes no skill at all!






This afternoon, my boyfriend and I with the puppy in tow headed to his parents house to start getting ready for the warm weather.  New patio furniture needed to be put together.  And Conway was going to protect us from any bird that dared to enter the yard! I pruned and trimmed the Lilac's, Baby's Breathe and Grapes.  I brought some Baby's breathe home with me!









Now we are all home and EXHAUSTED!  The puppy crashed in 1.37 seconds!  Time to relax for the rest of the night... Back to work tomorrow for me... Sigh.



What did you do this weekend?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.