Tubular TUNESday Vol. 3, 4 & 5 - Parental Advisory

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to share this morning and when I do finally decide on something I am unable to embed the YouTube video... And I have been awake since about 20 after 6... It's going to be a long day! 


Vol. 3 - Let's get a bit nostalgic and retro... Ahh to be 20 years old again... We used to drive up and down Main Ave thinking we were cooler than ice and The Notorious B.I.G was always a disc in the CD changer!

Vol. 4  - I'm instantly transformed into a "West Sider" when I hear this... My inner "gansta" shines thru, hand gestures of inappropriate nature flailing about!







Vol. 5 - Save this one for Thursday and let the memories float back! For me, The First of the Month reminds me of a red Dodge Colt, Christmas lights flashing in sync with the bass and the obvious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Faery Dust Designs by Jenny-Em 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.